WACO history

The Final Chapter 1935 -1993 RIP

* Original: FROM: Linda Thompson

Words can't express the sickness, horror and outrage I felt, watching an army tank bash holes in the walls of the house at Mt. Carmel Monday, April 19, 1993 -- exactly 50 years after the Nazis burned the Warsaw ghetto. And all the while, the FBI's personal buffoon, Ricks, sanctimoniously made claims that this was done to "urge" the people to come out, that the FBI was "concerned about child abuse" because of the "conditions the children were living in."

The holes were bashed in the sides of the building, not to introduce CS gas, so much as to make sure the house was well ventilated, so that the fire would spread rapidly.

I have received reports from no less than 15 people across the country who saw on the TV footage, two men in black uniforms, wearing gas masks, set the fire.
I personally saw an incendiary fly through into the second story window. Three others reported seeing footage where the tank rove over a gas tank, exploding it.

I represent several family members and Branch Davidians. I have talked with several Branch Davidians. They are not glazed over moonie-type crazies. They are well educated, articulate, very nice people. All of them had normal jobs outside the Mt. Carmel Center. None of them believed they were under David Koresh's "control." All of them said they were free to leave whenever they wanted.

One of them said that there was no "suicide" -- that no one from the Branch Davidians set the fire at all and didn't know it was coming.

Most of you have seen accounts of Waco while the Branch Davidians were under siege and know from the TV news what the conditions were there.

The news media was kept 3 miles from the Mt. Carmel Center by armed guards at all roads into the siezed area. And the media dutifully regurgitated whatever tripe the FBI fed them each day at 10:30, calling it "news" as they slandered the Branch Davidians, spreading lies of "child molesting", "planned mass suicide", and "religious whackos in Waco."

No matter, sensationalism sells newspapers, doesn't it?
It gets those network ratings up, too. It wouldn't be a story if they told the truth. The FCC might shut down a network or two or yank a permit. Better that 100 people should die in an inferno than expose the depths of the depravity of the leaders of this country.

Well, the FBI lied and so have the major media throughout this entire ordeal. Here's the story as related by the Branch Davidians...

In 1992, Sheri Jewel and her ex-husband were in a custody battle over their daughter, Keri. Sheri was a Branch Davidian and she was killed in the fire Monday. Her ex-husband is a radio announcer. His wife is a TV personality. They have money.

A fellow named Mark Breault, who is reputed to have a felony record, used to be a Branch Davidian. He proclaimed himself to be a prophet. After a while, he tried to take over the Mt. Carmel group residence and was ousted by David Koresh. Breault, an Australian, left, vowing revenge. He often called the group's communal home daily to harass the members.

The Jewel's hired Mark Breault to testify in their custody dispute. In an affidavit, Breault made allegations of child molestation and religious weirdness. This was in Michigan in 1992.

Senators were contacted to investigate these allegations, as was the "Cult Awareness Network." The Cult Awareness Network is a group in Washington, D.C., headed by the wife of late Senator Ryan who was killed at Jonestown. She has a personal vendetta, too. And she wields a lot of power in Washington, apparently, because if someone ends up on her cult hit list, they frequently end up dead.

The allegations of child molestation were investigated in the intervening two years, twice, by Texas welfare department authorities and found to be baseless. The Sheriff's department investigated the allegations of illegal guns and these claims were found to be baseless. The investigations were peaceful. There were no problems.

Mark Breault, however, continued to make his baseless and slanderous allegations against the Branch Davidians. The Cult Awareness Network turned up the pressure.

The newspapers called Breault a "private investigator who has tracked the Davidians for two and a half years." "Tracked"? They had lived at the Mt. Carmel Center since 1935. How much "tracking" did it take? "Investigator"? Ha. He's a self- proclaimed "prophet" with a vendetta against the Branch Davidians. And who paid him so handsomely that he could afford to "track" them for 2-1/2 years, anyway? Did the media bother to check any of this out? Never.

You may remember that in the first few days the Branch Davidians were under siege, they hung a sheet outside the window that said, "Send in Don Stewart, CFA and Ron Ingleman." I now know all these people pretty well by phone.

Don Stewart says he is a former paid informant and hired assassin for the BATF. He named dates, times, and places, and detailed a secret hit squad operated under the BATF by a man code-named "Wolfgang" (whose name he identified to me). He claims this secret hit squad killed a fellow named Tomassi in California, a religious leader called the Bogwan Rashnesh Shari, and provided the weaponry to the woman named Moore who tried to shoot President Ford, driving her through guards to get her in place. They took her children to keep her quiet. He also says that John Wayne Hearns, the man who ran the ad in Soldier of Fortune magazine as a hired hit man that got Soldier of Fortune sued when he actually carried out a hired murder for someone, was a paid operative. Congressional records show that a man named Dirk Stoffberg was another such operative, who was a hired assassin of our government and also ran guns and cocaine in and out of the country. Don Stewart is now on the run from the BATF, living in an RV with his family. If even a 10th of his information is true, it is a sorry, sorry tale of the depravity existing at the highest levels of our government.

The Constitutional Foundational Association, was started by Greg Sali and Bill Griffith, to expose the true story in Waco. They are also now working to establish common law courts throughout the country to put corrupt judicial officials and politicians behind bars, where they belong. Together with Ken Fawcett, they have collected over 300 hours worth of videotapes of the initial onslaught. People who have studied these tapes in slow motion say that they show that the BATF agents who were killed going in through the second story window were killed by friendly fire and their own frag grenade. When they got inside the window, they were in a 10 x 10 room that had a locked steel door. They couldn't get out, they were trapped in that room when the frag grenade went off.

One Branch Davidian, Mike Schroeder, left the Mt. Carmel group residence that morning to go to work as usual. He passed by agents who never stopped him. He didn't learn of the initial siege until later that day. When he tried to return home, he was shot in the back as he climbed a fence. His body was left hanging on the fence for days. All could see him there, from inside the house. The government finally moved his body, using a grappling hook from a helicopter, at night, to drop it into a nearby field, where it was chewed by wild dogs and buzzards beyond recognition as a human being.

Another man was shot and his body was left up on the water tower for days by the government and it, too, was dropped to the ground at night by a helicopter, leaving
pieces to be scraped up from the ground.

The two old ladies who came out of the group residence with the children said that all the children had been in an upstairs room when they were suddenly fired upon by helicopters through the roof the day of the siege. They covered the children with their own bodies to protect them. These old ladies were charged with murder and held in jail. Eventually, they were put under arrest as material witnesses and held in a halfway house out of the city.

While the FBI was claiming to be urging the Branch Davidians to surrender, FBI spokesperson Ricks announced on Friday, April 17th, that anyone who came out would be considered a threat to the BATF agents and would be shot. Shots and percussion grenades were fired at a person who tried to leave through a window that day and at Steve Schneider. Ricks said that Steve Schneider had "abused his privileges" and had to be taught a lesson.

For 51 days, the FBI tortured the people inside the Mt. Carmel center. All utilities, including sanitation, were cut off. Loudspeakers were set up all around the house to blare sounds 24-hours a day, including the sounds of rabbits being slaughtered, the sound a phone makes when it is left off the hook, Tibetan monk chants, jet airplanes, babies crying, and songs such as these boots are made for walking and Christmas carols.

Stadium lights were set up to keep the place lit up 24 hours a day.
Military tanks, including M1 Abrams and Bradley's, were brought in and rapidly circled the house, firing percussion grenades, continuously. The tanks would charge up to the house and then stop within feet of the house repeatedly. Black helicopters flew overhead. Two Huey gunships also flew over frequently, guns mounted in front.

Around the 40th day of the siege, David Koresh announced that the children and babies were out of milk. Two relief efforts to bring baby food to the Mt. Carmel group residence were turned down.

More >>>

square as a boxed turtle